Why We’re Different…
No Bait and Switch – Only Seasoned PR and Tech Veterans
Many companies have turned to StrategicCom after working with agencies where the original account team has experienced numerous turnovers or was relegated to an entry-level junior PR member. At StrategicCom, there are no juniors. We have not only seasoned PR veterans—but seasoned tech PR veterans—who focus on obtaining results that make a transformational change for your company and sales teams.
We Know Tech – We Can Talk To Your Engineers
At StrategicCom, we only focus on high tech clients. Our team understands technology, so we can efficiently talk to your engineers, product marketing and executive C-level staff— in addition to communicating your company’s “story” to technical, business or consumer press.
Proven Formula – StrategicCom Plan®
Whether you’re just beginning to see the value of an integrated public relations program or a Global 100 company with a dedicated communications staff, StrategicCom has a proven formula that works. We will lead you through our unique PR planning process and develop a targeted public relations plan for your company that maximizes your investment and provides both quantitative and qualitative results.
Focus On Results – StrategicCom Metrix®
We don’t just do PR for the sake of PR. If something doesn’t make sense for your company culture or budget, we don’t do it. Together we create a measurement plan to measure what is important to your company along with a dashboard to track it.
With Strategic Communications, PR no longer needs to be viewed as just another necessary evil or expense. Public Relations is elevated to help company management think at different levels, communicate to its important audiences, drill down to core differentiators to directly and indirectly increase:
- Sales leads
- Shareholder value
- Corporate reputation
- Name recognition
- ROI on marketing efforts
- Improve recruiting and retention efficiency
- What are the critical PR goals and objectives of your company?
- Who are the audiences you are trying to reach?
- Does the agency have knowledge of PR and your segment or product?
- What is the firm’s track record?
- Who are their current clients and what do they say? What about past clients?
- Are there good case studies pertinent to your situation?
- How will results be measured?
- Who specifically will be on your team? Will they stay on the team?
- Does the senior-level person stay involved in the account?
- How many accounts will team members be on other than yours?
- Will your account get attention based on its budget compared to other accounts (am I getting the A team or the B team?)
- Do they get it?
- Is there chemistry with yourself and the lead team members?
- Am I ready to invest not only dollars but time into this PR effort?
- Am I willing to make PR a company priority top-down?
- Are my expectations realistic with my budget?
- Will other members of my team, such as engineering or product marketing, make the time to provide vital information or be responsive to media inquiries?
- Do I have the patience needed to build momentum?
- Am I willing to hear an objective opinion?
- Can we deliver on our claims?
- Am I ready to be completely honest and provide full disclosure to agency members in order to get the best counsel? (NDAs honored.)
- Will I be responsive to deadline requests by media via the agency?
- Am I willing to go out in both good times and bad as needed?
- Am I willing to let go of some of our company-bred jargon that may be important to you, but not understood by your audiences?
- Do you think PR means press release?
- Are you ready to see communications work like you’ve never seen it before?!